Friday, May 9, 2008

Lessons from a five year old

Yes a five year old has a lot to teach you.
For instance... I would of never have known that my sister lied and said she put the dogs upstairs because it was raining. (Okies I suspected she lied on that one, because my sister doesnt do anything with out a reason and there was only one reason why she would be helpful enough to put my dogs upstairs and rain is not one of them) My nephew suggested that I put the big dogs upstairs so he could jump on the trampoline (AHA!)

My other sister would never have known that Mr. Potato Head poops cherios at Aunt Karen's house (They do.. its true. Ask my nephew!)

Also it is best just to take matters into your own hands and climb upon the tires at tire kingdom and declare yourselve King of the Tires.

And the most important lesson.. the one that learned about the poopin mr potato head has tried to hammer into my thick head.
My nephew did something wonderfully cute (probably the tire thing cause we were at the tire store)
I says to him you know you are my favorist nephew in the world (my sister says I am not allowed to say that any more because I got that baby nephew now)
and this is where the lesson was taught
My nephew says to me
You are my favortist Aunt Karen in the world!

So the lessons were learned.

No comments: