Monday, November 10, 2008

Connerism’s

Conner was being naughty. He hit somebody. His mum told him you should never hit somebody unless it is self defense. Oh then the story came out. Now remember Conner is five. He went to a haunted house and this kid kept picking on him. Conner told him to stop. The 8 year bully would not. So Conner beat him up and made him cry. I tell you know lie. Conner finished telling the story. Here is what he said. After he took his mask off he hit him in the face for good measure.
Honest that is what he said!
Lesson learned, do not bully Conner.
Conner asked Aunt Karen will you take me to the Bathroom, so I said yes.
I took him to the potty.
He finished his business, next thing I see, is a little bare bottom sticking out underneath the door.
The kid is a real clown!

No comments: