Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday night blog

I did two nice things. Okies I know I should not toot my horn. But I can if I want. The folks I did two nice things didnt know though. But I do and now I will share with you.

First nice thing. I was driving down the road and I saw two dogs running down the road. I knew exactly where this critters live. So I turned around and knocked on their door. Nobody was home. So the critters came back home and I talked them into the fence. They had no idea that I am a super hero to crittes

Second nice thing. Same day I was at AC Moore, just one of the coolest craft stores. This lady was buying a ton of stuff. Her little boy distracted him. I had an extra coupon and I plopped it down on the counter. The lady gave her a 50% discount on one of her items. She didnt even know it.

And those are my good deads.

Karen

No comments: