Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Night Blog

Here I am on Friday night with nothing better to do. CSI New York is on the tele but not by my choice. That is the one I like the least. Looks like they are not going to be able to solve this crime. What a waste of an hour. They figured who killed him but not who he was.
I should watch the movie I rented Taken with Liam Nielson from the red box. I wanted Inkheart but they didnt have it. Pout!

I once talked of Mark Sanford. What a foolish foolish foolish governor. As everybody has been telling him. Keep your mouth shut.

Going to Atlanta

It didnt start off so well because the person who suggested aquarium all of the suddenly tried to get out of it. I got irritated. Ha I get irritated so easily.

So we pack up and go and boy I was in a mood and I stayed in that mood for hours and hours. I slept in the car and we get there and we are at the zoo. Which didnt make any sense because that is not where they said we were going.

I finally got out of the mood during the zoo. It isnt a large zoo but they had some unique animals as opposed to River banks zoo. They had the pandas and organgutan. They were fun.

We get to the hotel with bunches of extra time. So we grab a trolley and go to the subway and then got on a shuttle and went to Atlana Art Mall or something. We ate at the cheesecake Bistro. It reminded me of what Murl had said to try the cheasecake factory. We were not close.

I got oreo Cheesecake Yum Yum.

Then we went back the same way but in reverse.

I still wanted to go to the aquarium so we went and Barbara went on and on how wonderful it was. Guess who the person was who wanted to skip the aquarium was? Ha!

We decided to go to the Titanic exhibit and the coca cola museum. The titantic was ruined when I thought I lost the ticket to the coca cola. Some how barbara had it. Interesting to point out there were three clases on the titanic plus the crew. Each person coming into the exhibit got a card that described a person and at the end you find the person on the wall to see if you survive. All three of us survived.

Then we went to Johnny Rockets. They changed the menu. It just wasnt the same and they did not sing.

Next we went to the coca cola museum. It was alright. Not as cool as the aquarium. At the end of the tour you could taste all the coke products almost 300 types. They gave free bottles of coke. Ha free it cost to get in. I know your game dude.

I found cold case on. It was the first one. Interesting.

I am uploading pictures on photo bucket. There is a lot so I cant post right away. I tried to uploaded to facebook but it isnt working out so well.

Well thats about it for now.

Ps I am drinking that $15.00 coke now ha ha. Burp. Coca Cola says it has sparkle dust.
I got some fun strange things I spied in Atlanta. I will blog those laters. I want to watch the end of Cold Case. I most definately is the first one (burp, more sparkle dust there) It is so different from the ones I have ever watched.

No comments: