Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Night Blog

Yeah Harry Pottery and the Half blood Prince will be out July 15. So to celebrate I am going to watch all five of the previous movies this week. I am watching the Harry Potter and The Sorcer's Stone. The beginning of it all!

Yesterday I was finally able to rent Ink Heart. It took me two weeks to find it in the little red box. Thats a pretty cool way of renting movies. $1 per night and they are mostly new tittles. That is if you can find the movie you want. Like Ink Heart! It was pretty good. Like all movies they do not follow the book exactly. This movie endeded really at the beginning of the second book. It was pretty good. The fact that I had to wait for it kind of billed up the hype. To much I suppose. It was pretty good though. I really love the book.

Last week I couldnt find it of course so I rented Taken with Liam Nielson. That was pretty good too. At the end on the boat I was getting a bit tired of all the fighting. It had a happy endings. I like Happy Endings. I hate books that dont have happy endings. I will peak at the end of a book to make sure it has one. Take for example the last of the twilight series. I peaked to see if the main characters were still alive. I wont tell though. Peak for yourself!

I just finished reading David Baldacci First Family. It was pretty good too. Not all of it ended happy but it wasnt tragic either. He is one of my favorite authors. I didnt read it right away so I had late fees. For shame on me.

I have tons more to blogger about but I think I will watch the movie instead.

No comments: