Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not Liking Kat at the moment

Photobucket
I am not liking Kat right now. I never liked Carlos so it stands to reason my Sunday did not start off well. Carlos was told by me (the drama queen) that the upstairs door MUST be closed. Just in case you were wondering why… the cats get upstairs and misbehave themselves some thing fierce. I lubs my kitties but I don’t trust them behaving themselves.
Friday I come home and I hear scratch scratch scratch at the door. Ms Lillie was locked up stairs. So I told Carlos Miss Lillie was locked upstairs. He said OK. I said not OK. The door needs to be closed. There is no box upstairs and they can get into the attic. Very unsafe for the kitties.
Fast forward to Sunday or has Mr. Monk would say picture go fast. Kat was in the den. Shocking but true. Ms Lillie spied her. Not as shocking. The chase was on. I heard the door open upstairs. A little tap by little paws and the cats were upstairs.
I go upstairs and I shoo Ms. Lillie away easy peasy. I find Kat sitting on my dresser in Carlos’s room. I pick her up, I am chatting with her. Petting her. Not fussing at her. I am fuming at Carlos but not at Kat. Kat is a cat after all.
We get to the door and she went ballistic. I have claw marks and scratches up and down my right arm. I was dripping blood.
I was so upset with Carlos, with Kat and with Kathryn.

No comments: