Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party

The Halloween Party in Lexington was scheduled Tuesday but it was reschedules to Wednesday because of rain. I was super glad it was moved to Wednesday because I would not of been able to go and Conner would not of been able to go. But since it was changed to Wednesday we were both free. Conner dressed up as Mario. I dressed up as Singapore (fyi Singapore is my cat, black and white the bestest cat in the world). Conner that that was the funniest thing he had ever seen. He jumped in the bouncie houses (three of them) we ate hot dogs and waffles and Conner had 2 snow cones. Thats a boy who loves his snow cones. He was having too much fun in the bouncie houses to even enter the costume contest. He even met another Mario!
Here is one of the bouncie houses video... well alright ... it really isn’t a bouncie house but it sort of is.



Conner wrote me a thank you note... he is the coolest kid in the world!
Photobucket

No comments: