Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 3

The days are dragging by. I think it is because I know next week is thanksgiving.

I found more tempation. Mickey has mini reese cups. How cruel is that?

Since he stole Mark's butterfingers I stole his minie reese cups and passed them out.

Oh the evil doings of an office.

This blog thing is pretty cool. A long time ago I wanted to start a journal using the computer, this before any of those online things. I wanted to include pictures and the days going's on. So I made my first entry. The plan was to save it to a floppy disk.

So I put my plan into action. The first entry was a master piece. I included witty comments and photos. When I was done I put a floppy disk into the computer and hit save.

My wittiness must have been packed with some heavy stuff because the disk wasnt large enough to hold that one file.

SPARTANBURG, S.C. – Call it udder shock. A South Carolina woman who heard a giant splash in her backyard discovered a 650-pound cow had fallen into her swimming pool. WSPA-TV reports that the cow fell into Kathy Wydareny's covered pool on Monday night. The Anderson resident says the cow belonged to her neighbor.

No comments: