Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 7

Its been a week and the tempations have been great! There was all you can eat ice cream and not wimpy vanilla either. There was mint chocolate chip, chocolate and cookies and cream. I said I will persevere... Mom said you hadnt had a head either. Well yes I have.

My nephew gave me a chips ahoy cookie. I told him thank you. Then I offered him one. He said thank you. He smiled.

There are now oreo cookies covered in white fudge in the house. Oh my!

I will make it... I tell you!

I went to get Lucas his Christmas gift and Conner went with me. He want to get Lucas a present too. He first wanted to get a coloring book but they only had the same one he already had. He then picked out a dora book. He was so proud of that book. He told every stranger that he had a present for his brother in the bag.

No comments: