Sunday, November 8, 2009

Uncle Window

Wendell came to visit from Arizona. Barbara helped him to purchase a car. He flew in on Thursday and will be driving back on Sunday the 15th.

Saturday we went to Phyllys's wedding Wendell went to Charleston by himself to see a movie at the imax theatre.
Photobucket

I think he was crazy. Everybody else thinks I am crazy for thinking that is crazy. Just think if it ... how much did that movie cost?

While I was in Anderson I had gotten a call from Sophia and Marlos mom asking me to come over but of course I couldnt. I called her the next day and invited them to go to the zoo with us. They were more then happy to join us. The people that went were Robin, Conner, Lucas, Mom, Wendell, Barbara, Bruce and of course me.

Photobucket

All but Barbara and Bruce met at McDonalds for lunch. Poor Sophia and Marlo Could not remember Wendells name. Mom got the great idea of telling them to remember Window because it sounds like Wendell. They called him Window from that moment on and still calling him Window. Too Funny!

The best part of this zoo visit??? The Penguins. They were hopping all over the place..


Also Lucas was too cute watching the Lizard



We saw the gorillas being fed. That was pretty cool. The meerkats were not as active and they usually are.

Sophia insisted on seeing a sloth. I finally begged everybody to go see them so she would stop asking. We get there and well she didnt believe they were the sloths. I had her read the sign and then she believed me.

I found out Kathryn was going to dinner with us at Olive Garden. I called Sophias and Marlo's mom and asked if they could go. I got the go ahead.

I didnt tell them Kathryn was going to be there. I kept saying there was a surprise at Olive Garden. Sophia told me it was ok to tell... Barbara already did. Then she said Its ok to tell Conner told her. She is so silly!

I assigned the seats so there was an empty seat in the middle and they asked who was sitting there. I told them your surprise.

Sophia pretty much guessed what it was but I wouldnt confirm it!

It was a pretty awesome day.

No comments: