Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lucas

Last Night...We went to Robins house for Cake and Lucas likes to pretend to be a puppy dogg. He barks and pants and likes his mom to pet him. Conner was getting ready to come to Grandma's house. He is going to a birthday party the next day. He got the girl a hula hoop. I pick up the hoola hoop and says to lucas puppy want go thru the hula hoop and he crawls thru it. too cute.


Before Lunch... Lucas ran to me and I picked him up and he said eat and he points to the calendar that has coupons for McDonalds. He reconized the M Logo. To funny. So I says to grandma look. Lucas was in the den and I says to lucas where do you want to eat.. he points that the mcdonalds coupon.

During Lunch I thought Lucas was in the play area. Kathryn asked why I was sitting at one table and Lucas was at another table. We looked and Lucas was at somebody elses table eating somebody elses french fries. To funny

Lucas was walking to the house and he kept squatting down and smelling the flowers. I picked one of the flowers and he was holding it and smelling it. It was adorable.

after Lunch...Grandma was helping Conner take a shower for a birthday party. Grandma says watch Lucas. So I watch Lucas. the kids gates are up and he knocks one down and he escapes. I go after him and he crys and fuses. Thank goodness for Mr. Potato head to get his attention. So he stops crying. Then he see's Aunt Kathryn and he walks over to her and holds his arms up and opens and closes like he wants to be picked up. I says to Aunt Kathryn Dont do it... but she says she cant resist. She picks him up and Lucas looks at me and says Bye! That stinker. She puts him down, he goes running to grandmas room and slams the door on me.

No comments: