Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disney World or bust

Day 3 of Vacation
It took almost all day to get ready but finally we did.
At the very last minute we decided to get a tos away phone because we do not have nationwide calling. I was about to leave the parking lot of walmart when I realized somebody had scratched the back off of it. So I had to return the card.
Finally about 5pm we left for Florida.
We stopped at my favorite out of town place to eat dinner Cracker Barrel.
When we got to florida the the mile marker said 380ish. I about flipped. The directions said exit 78. We had 210 miles to go. I whined and cried and mummy called the hotel and then we stopped and she asked a police person and we found out that we were suppose to take I-4 which was only 20 mins away (about mile marker 280). It did not say that on the directions!
We got there about 2am, but we got there!

No comments: