Friday, October 8, 2010

Magic Kingdom Part II

Not so scary Halloween Party

What an awesome Party! I popped back to the room and got into my Pirate costume. I borrowed Lucas' Sword and had a cool parrot but he flew away.

Conner and Jason were Mario and Luigi. There were a lot of Mario's but not so many Luigi. Conners and Jasons were self made costume (mine too) while the other Marios and Luigis were store bought.

Conner was more into the rides then the parade and trick or treating. Which means there was no waits for the rides. I got to ride the rides I missed.

Jason bought two t-shirts as souvenirs and got me a pin. A Huey Dewey and Lewie Haunted Mansion Halloween party pin. They only sold the souvenirs during the halloween party and put them up afterwards. More about that later!

Conner rode splash mountain just about a million times!

Pictures to follow

No comments: