Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rant and Rave

I was on my way to lunch at 12pm and there was a dude holding up the most passed rode from the road with lots of businesses to the road with all the eating places. He was mowing the lawn. Why at that time of day. He then went over the rail road tracks. Stopped so I had to stop on the tracks, back up because he missed a spot. I dont get that either.
On the way back from lunch he was cutting grass on the other side. So yes I was behind him again. This time he was at a light go across Atlass road. I was trying to go around the cars turning right to get into the center lane when this loud obnoxious suv/pick up truck (those are almost as bad as mini vans) pulls around all of use and squeezes in front of the mower. I was suppose to be there. He had his music on so loud it shook the ground. He is probably like that guy on tv for those frozen meals who says I love how much your hating this. He probably enjoys pissing people off. I guess I gave him some joy today. But I didnt give him the horn so I am proud of myself. Though I finally get onto bluff road and there was this truck pulling this trailer in the right lane. I was in the left lane. Some where from the grass I presume was another truck who decided to make a U turn. But since that truck with the trailer was blocking his view he didnt see me and pulled right out in front of me. I had to slam on the breaks and that is who I gave a good horn blasting at. If my car smashed into him I would probably reverse if possible and do it again for good measure. Then I would start screaming and crying... look what you did to my car. I have a weird attachment to that car. One reason it is paid for. LOL

Michael Bolton is on the radio at lunch. UGH. This lady is changing a diaper in the middle of the dinning room. UGH. I rather listen to Michael Bolton. The same lady comes out of the bathroom (where she should of been when she was changing the diaper) and finishes fastening her pants. Ugh.

The Industrial Department went to lunch at the fair. The petroleum people where not invited. Same thing happened last year. The industrial people are always going to lunch together etc etc etc. I on the other hand get stuck with the people who go on vacation and when your to busy doing their job you cant complete your job you get in trouble for it. So when i go on vacation do they do my job. Nope. It was so important that i got in trouble for not doing it while they were away, it wasnt so important when i left and they didnt bother to do it. I have the raw end of the deal.

I think my feelings are really hurt. I worked my butt off and everybody but the person who went on vacation said what a good job I did. He gets back and I get into trouble. Why bother working your butt off if that is the thanks you get?

No comments: