Saturday, October 9, 2010

Universal Studios

I need a post card of this place to create my souvenir book I am going to make. Anybody got one who will be willing to send it to me??
We rode the bus over to Universal studios.
We got there and had big plans of what we wanted to do.
Conner had a melt down. To much Magic Kingdom last night I suppose. A nap was needed.
So mum and Conner and Robin and Lucas went back to the room. Jason and Kathryn and I started to explore.
We rode a few rides and caught some Lunch. Kathryn stated that her lunch was the best she had so far.
Mom and the dudes and Robo comes back in.
This where Lucas got Baby Mickey and I had loads of fun trying to steal baby mickey.
The Tower of Terror was Conners favorite here. So they had to ride it at least twice. Fast passes were used. Fast passes are tickets that reserves a spot in line at a certain time so you dont have to wait in line for the ride and you can ride something else. Only rule one fast pass at a time. But if you got a lot of people in your group and not all of them are going to use the fast pass the other peson can use them.
We of course had to ride the Toy story ride. The wait was 90 mins. We were having a conversation about what to do and this lady who was behind us snuck in front of us.
Ha ha ha ha for her.
A guy came up and asked how many in our party... there were 7 he said he had 6 fast passes for the Toy story ride and they were good right now and do we want them? We actually had six plus Lucas who had no ticket because under three are free!
You should of seen the look on that ladies face who snuck in front of us because she would have been at that exact spot where the guy asked us if we would like the passes. That was the best moment of the day.
The ride was sure worth the fast pass ha!
After we got off the ride I was waiting for Mum and robo and conner and Kathryn (Jason and Lucas and I were in a car) A guy asked me about the pin Jason had bought me. He hadnt seen anything like it... he had a similiar one but not that exact one. Jason enjoyed telling him the story behind only being able to get the pen during the halloween party.
We had pizza for dinner and was going to go watch the American Idol final show but Lucas had a major accident. So we went back to the room.
We were going to watch the fire works but I think everybody was so tired and grouchie we couldnt cordinate anything.
This was the day my feet really started to act up. Boy were they sore at the end of the day.
Pictures to follow

No comments: