Thursday, May 1, 2008

The pink scarf

I have started another knitting project. No I have not finished the wreath, the purses, the blanket. But oh I love to start things, I just not so keen on finishing things! Anyway the dollar tree has been GOOD! They have this lovely pink yarn which I am knitting into a scarf for Heather. It is nice and fuzzy. I was going to do the fringe all in clear seed beads but gave up on the idea. The scarf is not classy enough, but that’s not a bad thing. I think if it was loosely knitted, not so tight, not so soft. I think I will use the same dollar tree yarn and string some of the beads on them, not all but some. I want some of the purple and some of the rainbow. I loved the rainbow. I had ran out and went to AC Moore and bought some more with out knowing its name and ended up with carnival. It was not the same. Rainbow is more blue carnival is more of a garish pink. Then they have some black and silver. I made a scarf out of that stuff (yes I actually finished that one!) Might get some more of that too. I was going to go today but my mum needs me to drive her to the car place to pick up her car.

I started my new job yesterday. The lady is much nicer then my last place. She said I can knit or crochet. I asked her if I looked like a knitter or a crotchetier. She laughed. I was kidding when I asked her. I wonder if lap top would be ok. Maybe I will ask her tonight.

No comments: