Friday, July 18, 2008

I gotta boo boo

Holds finger up. the left handed ring finger. I burnt myself. Glue Guns are BAD!

So are scissor in a little boys hand. He cut his hair. He cut it so bad it made his mom cry. He told his mom dont worry it will grow back mommy. Daddy had to buzz cut his hair. It was that bad. I saw him this morning, the first time after the fiasco. I said Hi my name is Aunt Karen ... what is your name? He said Conner. I said OH it is you I didnt reconize you, with out your hair. He said he got a hair cut. I said who cut your hair and he said .... um its a secret.

I know your secret little boy! Well Aunt Karen did the same to. But she was in high school GASP! Okies so she was trying to trim her bangs and they would come out even and they got shorter and shorter and shorter.

Lately I been addicted to crafty shows on television, little house on the prairie and subways chocolate chip cookies.

I noticed on the crafty show they call scissor, scissor with out the s like scissors. Which is how I always pronounced it myself.

Well my sister accidently got on the express way. That is a funny storie in itself. The phone is rining and it is 1 min to oooops 1 min after. They wanted somebody who has already left for the day and well poooh i am suppose to have been gone to

No comments: