Thursday, October 2, 2008

One fine day

Four or five co workers were standing around the counter sales desk. They were all practicing their Vulcan greet (btw word automatically capitalized Vulcan that’s scary). I told them I would be almost tempted to start a blog just so I could paste that. (btw blog is not in the dictionary in word but btw is. Go figure that one out!)

Connerism
Conner and his grandma and Lucus (Lucus is not in the spelling dictionary) were at Chuck E Cheese and Lucas (Oh I spelled Lucas wrong, never mind) is cute cute cute youngen. So all parents just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks and hold him etc etc etc. This Mom who Kathryn worked for wanted to do such a thing and went to pay Lucas some attention. Conner looked at her, pointed his five year old finger at her and said YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT BABY ALONE!.

This morning I woke up and forgot I can hit the snooze button twice. So I lost 9 minutes of sleep. This put my routine off just a bit. It put Duncan Pumpkins routine off a bit too. Usually he is shuffled out side before he eats. He does #1. Then he is shuffled back outside and he does #2 99.9% if the time. Well since I was up earlier I fed the big dogs earlier, which mean that mean rotten weiller was on the desk so Duncan Pumpkin ate first. Then he was shuffled outside. He refused to do #2. So mum either felt sorry for him or the neighbors (cause his excessive barking is annoying) and let him back in. So we thought this dog has a dog brain and maybe he thinks he should only poop after the second time left out. So we brought him back in waited and left him back out. He was still barking to come back in when I left. No poop in site.
This morning I woke and remembered I washed my clothes last night. I also remembered that I did not remember to put them in the dryer. I had to go way back into the closet to find something that wasn’t to smelly.
With all my woes I grabbed some miniature Hershey bars. They took me to my happy place. Even if they are suppose to be for an photo opt for ebay candy bar wrappers. That was bag #3 I bought, and never got around to it.

No comments: