Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Midnight run

Okies it was not really a midnight run. It was even later then that… or earlier. Depends on how you look at it. It all started earlier today I got a message from an ebay member asking if I could relist an item. It was for my wrappers. Oh how excited I was! I am slowly putting my items for sale and I made the first sale. Not a first ebay sale. No this is much more exciting. It was something I made all by myself, down to the graphics. Anyway I relisted the item as requested and they were sold. YEAH! See I am excited LOL. So I prepared my order while watching three episodes of House. Gotta love that show! When I was finished and House was over it was 245am. I had two options. 1 go to bed or 2 run the envelope to the post office. Cause I durn well know I wasn’t going to make it to the post office before they closed. So I took it to the Post office. I went inside (that’s only remarkable because I was wearing Pjs) Also I think I am going to get an post office box. Problem is I am never in Lexington when the post office is open. Unless I wake up before they close. Ha! I don’t do mornings. Anyway since I was about I thought yeah know McDonalds drive thru is open 24 hours a day. So I decided to get a snack. This world is full of nuts, besides myself. There was a long line. Yes a long line in the drive thru. So I waited. I got to the speaker and the dude who asked how may he help me obviously was faking a really bad accent. Which reminded me of Steve. Now explaining Steve will take more then one post. There is a lot of background information needed. Not to mention I have trouble keeping focused. The next post will be about the lady in Georgia and maybe Steve can come in the next post after that. We shall see. Anyway when I got up to pay, the cost was 2.56. I gave him 2.60 (not sure if it was the same guy, no funny accent (am I spelling that right?) He asked me if I wanted my four pennies. Now I would look pretty pathetic if I said yes would of I. Well it is almost 4am gotta go to bed now.

No comments: