Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The fact is I cant sleep

Morning Peeps,

Here it is 1:33 AM and I cannot sleep. Oh I know the reason for it. I had one of those hideous headaches. I came home went straight to bed and slept for a couple of hours. Headache is gone, but now I cannot sleep. So tomorrow, I will be cranky and tired and most likely the headache will return. It is a never-ending cycle. I got so many things I want to do, but cannot do because of those headaches. It doesn’t help that Duncan pumpkin keeps barking. Also doesn’t help Lex jumped on DeSoto again and I had to bring DeSoto in.

Well anyway my older auctions have ended. I made about 124.00. I am not complaining. Five items sold and I shipped three already. Two will be shipped out tomorrow. I have already put various other items up for bid. The slide show has been updated. So far three things have been bid on. Wish me luck.

Unfortunately the sunflower scrapbook did not sell. It is the crème de la crème of the auction. I moved it over to ETSY and discounted the price by five bucks. So go have a looksie.

I met with Nancy from my old job and gave her a bunch of junk so she could sell at the flea market. It was stuff I wouldn’t of been able to sell on ebay. It is amazing how much junk a person can accumulate over the years. I showed her the tissue pouch, she thought it would be a grand idea to sell. So I am going to make about 25 of them and see how they go. I have one for sale in my ETSY store. Nancy is silly she gave me money for that junk. Well I took that money and bought the fabric I am going to use to make the tissue pouches. She wanted local college football teams. I had USC fabric but did not have Clemson. When I got to Walmart I kind of went overboard on the fabric though and bought a tad more then I had planned to do. I found some beautiful fabric for more photo albums. I really need to work out how to cover post bounds instead of the 3-ring. That is the more popular style now a days. Just another thing to ad to the list of things I want to work on.

The fair starts this Thursday. I always enjoy going to watch the people and go thru the exhibits. I am not much of a ride person. Okies I am not a ride person at all. I am a big chicken, that is what I am. I am not to fond of the food either (GASP, I know). I like the sand sculpture, the art exhibits, and the craft exhibits. Oh and I really like those chocolate chip cookies. They will probably give me a headache though. Anyway it is also a wonderful opportunity to take pictures. I love that whole picture taking thing. I love the fact that the digital camera was invented. They were relatively new when I got my first one. I have had six since then. I have out grown most of them. Except for the second to the last. I dropped it while I was in Cincinnati. I blame Barbara. I told her Barbara I blamed her. She told me I was nuts. Which is the truth, because she had nothing to do with the fact that I dropped it.

As for those lots of things I want to accomplish but can’t get done because of the headaches. I do not know where to begin. Never enough time in the day. I am beginning to resent my job cause it takes me away from the creative work I can be doing. To bad I cannot make a living off of the creative stuff. I enjoy that much more then trying to decipher what the techs were doing at the sites they were repairing. I need to start one note book and write down all the ideas I have to make my creative stuff. So I don’t forget and have a foundation on where to start.

Well the bright screen is attracting every flying critter in the house and I should try to go back to sleep especially now that I got Duncan pumpkin to hush up.
Nite/Morning folks ha ha

No comments: