Thursday, March 12, 2009

It is about time

Its about time I returned to my bloggie. I know for shame on me. Truth be told I lost interest. Stuff just happens and I lost excitement about life. I just been plugging along with little excitement. When I get a bit excited about something... Like going to Elton John and Billy Joel concert last saturday, some poop head tells me it is pathetic paying all that money to see to old people sing ten old songs. My little happy balloon just popped.



Anyway I decided to have bloggers friday. That is when I will update the blog for the current week. We will see how long that last! Now before you all check the calendars... March 12 is on a thursday.... which means YIKES tomorrow is Friday the 13th. My mother gets annoyed when I insist remining her it is Friday 13th. Never knew her to be real superstitous. After all she is the one who had that HUGE black cat. (It was kind of funny watching the neighbor who was superstitous scream when she saw him)



I thought I would post a fav youtube video from time to time.

Here is one I plan to make Saturday, because Saturday is going to be greeting card making day!

I hope the embedded file works.





You can find the blog at

http://artistsresource.blogspot.com/

Hope this inspires you to create.

Karen

No comments: