Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Night Blog - updating photobucket

Greetings Guys and Gals,

I am in the process of updating and organizing photobucket so there will be some broken links over there on the right. But I will get them taken care of soon and it will be in tip top shape. Well except for the older post. There will be missing photos and I am not sure if I am going to correct those or not.

So to catch you up on the previous week. The service manager was out of town for a job and well work has been a nightmare. You will find a picture of the service manager in previous post. He is the goof ball wearing the mask.

The oven went out. So no home cooked meals. Ah how sad.

Ms Lillies meower is broken. Well thats not really new news, I just havent reported it before.

Well back to the photobucket organizing.

Till later
K

No comments: