Saturday, October 3, 2009

I do not like rude People

I try not to be an imposition on others. Well maybe except my mum. It is her fault why I am on this planet anyway. She owes me. She had to marry the most anti social being on the planet and I inherited his wonderful skills.

Anyway back to the rude people story.

I usually follow the rules and am considerate of others. I expect the same in return from others. Take a minute and answer this… Do I ask to much? You may leave a comment. Please leave a comment.

For example, It just burns my biscuit when a vehicle will not pull all the way up to the light in a turning lane. They know if they keep back so far that the sensors would falsely sense that there is a lot of traffic and they would get a green arrow to turn.

In the mean time the on coming cars are still sitting at the red light waiting waiting waiting waiting for their green light while this one lone car who beat the system gets the luxury of turning.

Then there is the guy who was going 45 miles on the express way. Wait no… that wasn’t annoying that was funny and deserves its own post.

Then there was that lady. It was more of a scare the crap out of me then rude. She was driving down 26 and remembers at the last minute she wants to get off on 378. Traffic was so heavy that she could not get over. So she stops. YES SHE STOPS ON THE EXPRESS WAY. With me behind her, directly behind her. So I was stopped on the express way and cars are zooming by us and the ones who are directly behind us are able to get into the other lanes. Guess who would of got slammed first if the cars were not able to go around us or stop. ME ME ME ME ME ME. Did I mention Me. I put my hand on the horn and did not let up for a good minute. Yes that is how long we sat on the express way at a stop while cars were going around us. It felt like a life time. You know the old life flashes before you thing. Kathryn was yelling at me to stop. She did not get it. YOU DO NOT STOP ON THE EXPRESS WAY. You just don’t do it. NEVER EVER EVER in a million years. I didn’t let up until finally the lady gave up and drove on.

The above stories were pre-ambles to the meat and potatoes.

Now to the meatloaf and smashed potatoes of the story. Don’t you just love Meat Loaf. The singer not the food (yuck)

I was at chick fil a. I see all of you snickering. Anyway you enter, you drive around you get in line for the drive thru.

This lady decided to enter thru the exit and did a V not a U but a long mile to get into the drive thru… while at the same time watching me drive around the proper way to get to the drive thru. Yes she saw me and made the decision to be rude and cut in front of me. So like a fool I am I honk my horn. After all it was rude.

She gets out and she starts yelling at me and cussing at me and using all kind of racial slurs. Yes we were of different race ethnicities. Let’s put it this way, she had an Obama bumper sticker on her car. I would never put any bumper sticker on my car. So I irrational blamed Obama for her racist attitude. (Obama is underlined as being spelled wrong in word… this program is so out of date LOL… heck LOL is not underlined though).

I made one mistake I honked.

While she on the other hand went thru the exit, sped up did a V turn backed up went forward backed up went forward to get in line (did I mention I was the only one in the line)

Then she gets out and threatens me

I am sure she could of womped me. No matter how much I love Chick fil a… is not worth getting womped over.
Then she F this and B this and you white B on and on and on.
My clever come back… Unintelligent racist. I know, a real zinger there!
People at chick fil a looked at me like I was nuts. Which I am but she started the whole thing. I shouldn’t of honked though. I was very very very very very wrong of me

No comments: