Thursday, October 14, 2010

State Fair Here I come

I think we are gong on Saturday. Conner and Lucas were suppose to be at the house but Blah on Jason.
I need somebody to ride the tilt a whirl with me! I am bound and determined to ride that ride.
Heather may be going to.
I will see the art work
I will go into a fun house
I will get donuts.
I will look at the crafts
I will get chocolate chip cookies
I will check out the rain forest exhibit
I will get fried mushrooms with ranch dressing
I will look at the sand sculpture.
I might catch a hypnotyzing show or then again maybe I wont.
I will not get a fried candybar or a crispy creme donut.

Did you see what Alvin Green did on WISTV? He went behind the anchor man Ben Hoover who was reporting at the fair and gave him Bunny Ears. Alvin Who? Just a candidate that won his party by some kind of luck and appears to be really unqualified for the job. He isnt slinging the mud like the rest of them are doing.
But then again he thinks a great money making idea is making bobble heads and action figures of himself.


I did none of those things I got a head ache.

No comments: