Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another day

Well its another day and on three weeks of the new job. And I get a summons to the office. After a bunch of blah blah blah blah and thinking to myself yep to good to be true your gonna loose your job. But instead they cut back my hours. Great I says. I have more time on my hand as it is. Any who I went home and applied for a part time job at a car dealership. In less then 20 mins I got a phone call for an interview! Keeping fingers cross. Well the things that are going for me I know two people that work there and so I had a reference. Also I had the experience. I came prepared with questions that applied to the job. Both of those impress the interviewees. Also since I have worked at the dealership for that exact hours they were impressed that I would work every Saturday.
Now the bad side, its far, I have a second job and I was one of the last to apply for the job.

A bit of funny... when a episode of Little house on the prairie is called FRED. What you get is one drunk goat that you dont want to bend over in front of or you will be flying in the air.

No comments: