Monday, October 6, 2008

The Sunday after an average Saturday even if it is on a Monday

Okies, remember all that stuff I said I was going to do yesterday at night. I didn’t do any of it.
So what did I do? I went to the book store and bought the cook book instead of making it. I came home and watched house. Then I fiddled around the computer and watched my ebay sales. I did take pictures of stuff for ebay. So I guess I did so one thing I said I was going to do.
Guess who called me Saturday. Barack Obama. Well that’s what the caller ID said. Wanna know Baracks number? 803-661-7821.
Truth time
It wasn’t for me
It wasn’t Barack Obama
It was his Campaign
Anywho, they asked for Kathryn. She wasn’t here I said. Then they asked is there another Adult around. HUH? Wished I asked how old do you think I am, anyway?
Suppose it didn’t matter if I wasn’t the other adult because she kept going on and on and on about why she called for Kathryn.
As for Charleston
Never happened.
I woke up with a headache.
So I returned all that other stuff. Mum and I went to the zoo and I took tons of pictures.
Came home and posted a few more ebay items. Yeah. I am going to be rich cha ching.
I should have been in bed oh about 1.5 hours ago. I got caught up in an episode of Boston Legal.

No comments: